AREA OF INTEREST: RETAIL
POSITION: RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Stoneware's culture is fun and fast-paced in an artistic, hand-crafted and one-of-a-kind environment. Our stoneware represents very special occasions; anniversaries, new babies, bridal registry, new homes and memorable gatherings. Our sales associates understand the emotional purchase of our stoneware and help with color choices, sizes, various collections, personalized pieces and how our registry works. Balancing excellent customer service with the demands of a busy retail store and factory environment is an essential component to our success and a must have ability of our employees.
• Help reach daily and monthly sales goals through excellent customer service
• Maintain the retail space by stocking merchandise, creating organized and captivating displays and general cleanliness
• Conduct guided tours of our factory
• Assist and maintain cleanliness of our "Paint-Your-Own" Studio
• Ensure store standards are met and maintained within company guidelines in opening and closing and accurate inventory procedures.
• A passion for people and enthusiasm for sales
• Pride of ownership for our factory, retail store appearance, cleanliness and organization
• Prior retail experience, ideally in home-ware, or design-oriented environment
• Must be attentive, outgoing, positive, friendly and engaging
• Must be a self -starter, with a proven track record of high performance
• Must have outstanding & engaging communication and customer service skills
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Willingness to go above and beyond when needed
• Must be versed in social media and comfortable in using computers programs and POS systems
• High school diploma is required; Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- Retail Sales -referrals required: 1 year
Sound like a good fit?
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to be part of the Stoneware experience, please send your resume and a cover letter that speaks directly to the position at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stoneware is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest!